So I am on day 7 of no running and I am feeling pretty good. I know I would be fine running, but I promised myself I could have a whole week off after my crazy races. Like I said earlier today, I got a new job so today has been spent running errands and cleaning my house so that I can leave my job as a stay at home mom without feeling like I left it a mess. Tuesday is my start day and I will probably write a post more about my job once I know more about it. All that I will say for now is that they are being really great about my running, so I think I found the best job for me.
Suzy at Running on My Time tagged me. To accept, I need to list 10 things that make me happy and then pass it along to 10 people. Ready, set, go!
1. Running, it is my main form of stress relief and something I can't do without a smile.
2. My husband....he is my best friend and the best father.
3. My girls....they are the reason I do anything.
4. My sister...I couldn't imagine a day without getting a phone call from her.
5. My mom...Living next door to her has been quite the experience but I am thankful for the relationship my girls have with her.
6. My cat, Miles.
7. Disney World.
8. Baking...I love seeing how people react to the things I make for them.
9. Facebook and Blogs. :) I am addicted
10. Having a clean house.
And who gets to go next?! I am only going to tag 6 people as a lot of people have already been tagged, but here is an excuse for me to list some more blogs for you all to visit if you aren't already.
Jenn @ Running Sane
Caroline @ Sole to Soul
Stephanie @ Running in Hawaii
Aron @ Runner's Rambles
Running Diva Mom
Bethany @ Our Love on the Run
You are all tagged and I look forward to reading about what makes you happy.